Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blog Award


I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Dawn Brazil. Thanks Dawn, you’re awesome! Dawn has a pretty stylish blog herself. Check her out at http://dawnbrazil.blogspot.com/.












As the recipient of this award I have to list seven things about myself that most people don’t know. In addition I have to pass the award on to other deserving blogs.

1. I have beautiful journal books but I don’t write in them. I want to use them and occasionally open them up with the intention of writing in them but whatever comes to mind at the time is never good enough and I can’t bring myself to mar such lovely journals.

2. I don’t really consider myself a writer. I’m just a daydreamer, really. Most of the time I don’t even want to write down the little stories that play in my head. I don’t know why. Maybe I’m afraid someone will read them. I know it doesn’t make sense.

3. I love swords and daggers. I want to learn how to wield a sword – in my fantasy it’s the short sword because I’m less than five feet in height so the long sword is out of the question. And since I grew up watching Kung Fu movies, how about a Chinese broadsword or a Japanese Katana while I look hot and sexy as I kick the evil minion’s butts. That’s another fantasy. Let’s keep this between us, okay?

4. I learned to do the split when I was nine years old because I wanted to be a cheerleader.

5. I make jewelry. I started in 2005 but then I was injured with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and stopped. Recently, I made some necklaces and earrings as gifts for friends and they were very pleased with my work. So, I have decided to start a business and sell the jewelry I make.

6. My other hobby is archery. I don’t get to do it often so I’m not that good at hitting the bull’s eye but I enjoy myself very much. The odd thing is that I’m right hand dominant but I shoot left handed. Why? My dominant right eye is near sighted so the target is blurry. My left eye is far sighted and the target is clearer. Weird huh?

7. I used to sleep walk until I was twenty. I don’t know how come I stopped. My mother doesn’t either. But to this day, she’s an insomniac. Thanks to me. Sorry mom!


Here are some great blogs that I found.

Sam at:
The Slight Detour

Stephanie & Athenna at: Paranormal Haven

Rachel at:
Parajunkee’s View

No comments:

Post a Comment